One of the most effective ways that a contractor can demonstrate the quality of their work is to be able to offer an Insurance Backed Guarantee on their work.
As specialists in this sector, we will be happy to guide you through the process of arranging an Insurance Backed Guarantee (IBG).
We can react very quickly to ensure that you meet deadlines and win contracts. Contact us now to find out how we can help.
The many benefits of an IBG include:
- Almost any kind of work can be covered under an Insurance Backed Guarantee
- It enables the contractor to fulfil requirements made by building owners and main contractors
- It sets the contractor apart from other contractors that cannot offer such a guarantee
- It enables the contractor to submit and win tenders on contracts where an Insurance Backed Guarantee is a requirement
- It demonstrates the fact that the contractor has satisfied insurers as to the quality and reliability of their work, as well as their track record
- It provides vital protection and security for the building owner / funder
- Cover can be arranged from 1 to 12 years
Contact us now to talk to our team of specialist advisors about securing your Insurance Backed Guarantee.